Thursday, June 23, 2011

Visitors & Giant Plate

It has been a long past couple of weeks since Dane has been gone. Jessie was so awesome to drive 2 hours with her little one to visit me! We had so much fun catching up {I had a lot of baby questions}. We went to Wheatsfield {a local store that carries true organic products} where we looked around and ate a huge yummy lunch. Jessie & I loaded up our plates {over 1lb haha} and ate it all up! There were some new & interesting foods we tried. After we made a simple little craft that all should be looking for in the near future:)
Thank you Jessie for being an amazing friend, I had so much fun and look forward to our future partnership!
Jessie & her little man with her plate of food!
 My plate of food.
 Mr. was so tired.
 Our new craft.
 poor little guy was so thrown off schedule but he fell asleep a little while Chelsea was holding him.

~Ash

1 comment: