Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tickets Bought!

We have finally set a fly out date: September, 20th 2011! 

Jessie & I will be flying out of St. Louis Tuesday morning with our end destination in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Dane, Jammie & Josh plan to leave on the 16th making the 32hr drive ~ oh boy!

I'm excited to help out since Jessie will have a 5 month old baby :) and I do like to fly, plus some bonding time with one of our partners is always great!

I have been trying to put together a "homemade" travel kit, we will see how that goes :)

~ash

1 comment:

  1. It's funny it takes 32 hours to get to Mexico from there... only because it took me about 30 to get to Phoenix from IN. Lol. To think, I could've went to Mexico in that time. :) And I'd def choose flying over driving! Woo!

    ReplyDelete